Monday, December 29, 2008

I found my twin in the world

Me in 2004

My twin not me.



My twin not me.


Me in 2004

You know how people always say that everyone has a twin in the world or how you look just like someone else they know? Today I think I found mine. I was looking at Kevin's facebook page and a friend of his had commented on a photo of a friend. This person was not a friend of Kevin. I don't know this person but I noticed this person was pregnant so out of curiousity I clicked on the photo. I gasped. I felt like I was looking at myself from 10 years ago. This person looked just like I looked back then. I used to have the EXACT same hair color and cut. Her smile, the shape of her eyes and the way she tilts her head in pictures is more than a strong resemblance to me.


I called Kevin at work to look at the pictures and he laughingly agreed. I wish I could post some really good comparison pics from way back when but I only have the paper pics of those, no digital and no scanner. You'll just have to take my word for it.






No comments: