Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kevin's Bright Idea

Christmas 2007....the boys in their monogrammed Christmas longalls

Jake's Teddy Bear wearing his longalls.


Anderson's wearing his

Doing what they do lately...jumping on the bed while holding their new bears
Last year we bought the boys their first Christmas outfits from Pottery Barn Kids and had them monogrammed with their initials. I had looked high and low for the perfect outfit and when I saw these I was so happy. As silly as it might seem, I just adore these outfits. I have been trying to figure out how to save/preserve them, but what I really wanted was to enjoy them again as much as I did last year. They are too small for the boys to wear so that wasn't an option and to put them away in a box didn't sound right either.
Then Kevin had a great idea. He suggested buying teddy bears and dressing them in the outfits to sit under the tree every year. I LOVED it. So we did.




No comments: