Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jake needs some love

Poor baby Jake

Awww....what a trooper

Poor Jakey, he really went down hard tonight. He was having such a good time hiding behind the drapes, playing peek a boo with his family. He took a break to play with some toys and decided to head for the drapes again but his brakes didn't work. SMACK! He stumbled right into the window moldings. Such a mean little goose egg on such a sweet little one. My heart is breaking because I can't make it go away.

On a lighter note, I feel like I really accomplished something today...Kevin and I painted the boy's bathroom! I've been wanting to do this forever, but just the thought of all the prep, mess and clean-up was too much for me to entertain. I found a new shower curtain that I love so it gave me the motivation to take on the project. I will post before/after pics when it is dry and put back together.

No comments: