Friday, August 31, 2007

Somebody pinch me because...

Relaxing in the shade by the stream.
Anderson and Mommy.
Jake and Daddy.
My bubbies.
Anderson swinging.

I swear that I am making this all up in my head. I feel like these wonderful and beautiful human beings and the joy they bring Kevin and I are some eleborate lie that I have made up. I just can't believe that these precious gifts are mine and I'm not going to wake up from this life.

We spent the afternoon at Rochester Park today. The boys spent time on the swings, ate their dinner on a blanket next to a stream and dipped their feet in the water while watching the ducks swim by. Kevin said it was his best day as a father yet and I couldn't agree more. Sorry I'm so dramatic about being a mommy to my little guys, I just can't help myself.

No comments: