Friday, August 17, 2007

The blog lives on

Jake having fun sitting up. They love being able to sit up now and play with their toys.
Anderson showing off his new teeth that are coming in. He is getting all 4 front teeth at once

Handsome Boys.

So we had a little problem with the blog. It was infiltrated by someone (with twins) we don't know who apparently felt she had really gotten to know me through the blog. I'm not sure what her motivation was or why she felt compelled to write such things but it makes me uncomfortable to have people like that reading about the boys and getting a little glimpse into our lives. Before the boys were here I used the blog to write about my personal feelings and I rarely do that now because for the most part all I ever care to do is to obsess over them. But on the occasion I do feel like making my own personal statements I think I should be able to do so without some crazy "telling me like it is". If you don't like what I have to say then you shouldn't read the blog or you always have the option to talk behind my back :).

I am grateful that the majority of those who read the blog are great people that leave encouraging and loving comments for our family. I appreciate the interest you have in the boys, its means so much to Kevin and I.

1 comment:

Colleen and Billy said...

Tammy,
Thanks for the link! I love watching the boys grow.... they are adorable!
This blog is for your personal statements and not anyone else's! =)