Sunday, February 01, 2009

Why I love being a MOM (mom of multiples)


The socialization they get right from the start (in utero).


Directly seeing the effects nature has versus nurture.


Being able to witness the twin bond and testify to its beauty.


Being forever grateful that my babies made it and are healthy despite the fact that I had pre-term labor.


In awe of my body and the beautiful boys it helped create. I have an incredible new found respect for my body.


In total awe of mothers of twins or more and the magnificance of how we all manage to get it all done in a day.


New found appreciation of life and what it has given us.


A sense of completeness that our family has. Before we had a void until our boys were born.


More empathy of all mothers and increased respect and opening to different types of parenting styles.


Learning to appreciate what I already have and to know how blessed I am in being a mother.

No comments: