Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Kevin has fixed the tickers!

Jared officially gets the award for most committed cousin. He came over yesterday in the afternoon and stayed with me for about eight hours! Yesterday would have been a long day for me since Kevin was at work and then had to go to a CPR for infants class that we had signed up for in the evening. So it was very nice to have company for the day, being on bedrest can be extremely lonely and isolating. For instance I will be in the house for 11 consecutive days before my next dr. appointment and will never be able to step outside or get a fresh breath of air. It made my day fly by, we shopped on-line, harassed Kevin via email, watched TV, and did a lot of laughing which is exactly what I've been needing.

I do have an updated belly pic to post, I'm just waiting for Kevin to help since I can't sit at the desktop to do it and I don't know how to from the laptop.

No comments: