Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Almost 32 weeks update



Today's appointment went well. Both heartbeats on the little ones were great and I didn't have any contractions during the time they monitored us. The dr. said "Let's measure your belly just out of curiousity." Ummm.....it measures 42 weeks, that is how huge I am right now. Keep in mind I will be 32 weeks on Friday. Even if I were off of bedrest I don't think I could do much of anything right now at this size. I could probably eat but that's about it :). Last night after taking a shower I was so out of breath I felt like I could pass out. It's partly because of my size and partly because of the meds I'm on for the contractions.

So as of today things are looking good. Of course that could change at any time but we are so incredibly thankful to have made it to this point. Next Friday we'll go back to find out how much the little guys have grown and to monitor me for contractions. The dr. has decided to wait another 2 weeks to check and see if I have started to dialate or not. He doesn't want to disturb things if they seem to be in check.

More good news came today and that was the call that our furniture for the nursery is finally here. It will be delivered on Friday afternoon, after we have things semi-organized I will post some pics of it all.

No comments: