Monday, November 30, 2009

A woman's right




to change her mind and make no apologies for it. I spent the better half of last night lying awake in bed feeling uneasy about the choice we made on the two houses we saw on Saturday. Like I mentioned in a previous post, we liked both of them. Both of them are great houses.
The house we chose Saturday was the more conservative house as far as size and money. It doesn't have some of the bells and whistles that the other house has. On the more practical side, the house we didn't choose has much larger upstairs bedrooms than the home we originally chose. I didn't think this was really an issue for me because after all I'm not living in the upstairs bedrooms :). The layout of the home both inside and out fits our style and our needs a bit more than the home we chose. So, after some serious consideration and comparisons we have decided that the above home will be our new residence....as of today.

No comments: