Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have writers block for titles lately

I adore this picture of Jake

Anderson on a mission

The boys have been getting a lot of outdoor time lately. We have had a streak of nice, comfortable weather days but we know they are drawing to a close. Pretty soon we'll be stuck in the house due to the cold or too layered up in sweaters, jackets and hats to even move around.

Anderson had his first visit to the dentist on Monday. He bumped his tooth a few months ago but recently it started showing some discoloration. Everyone I asked thought he needed to go, he might have an infection that could damage his permanent tooth.

I made an appointment with a pediatric dentist and on Monday the whole fam showed up to see what a pediatric dentist was all about. Jake and Anderson loved the fish tank they had in the waiting room and took no time at all to trash the play area. I took Anderson in back to see the dentist while Kevin had the pleasure of changing Jake's stinkies.

The whole thing took about 3 mintues. Dentist walks in, lets Anderson touch his gloves, looks at the tooth (gets bit), and says all is fine. Now please proceed to the checkout and pay 65 dollars. I wish I made 20 some dollars A MINUTE!!! Good news is he is fine, bad news is my mommy instincts told me that for FREE.

No comments: