Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fame but no fortune

I told Kevin awhile back that the boys are losing their star power. It used to be that everywhere we went they drew a crowd. People would stop, stare and often pull family members over to take a look at the boys. The questions ranged from down right rude to dumb, but we did our best to maintain politeness and quickly move on. I don't think I have ever been out with boys without at least one person saying, "Twins? Wow you've got your hands full!". Yes, yes I do and you don't even have the slightest incling of what that statement actually means.

But lately things have changed. If I don't have them dressed alike, they often go unnoticed. I guess as the older they get, the less of a novelty they become. I came across this video and it gives a good glimpse into living life as a parent of multiples. Kevin and I can relate all too well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GE6zQ8FWok

No comments: