Thursday, November 15, 2007

Don't worry, he doesn't like girls.

Warning....this has nothing to do with Anderson and Jake!

I saw an old friend today that was once a very good and important friend in my life. We taught together back in the day, he changed careers.....and today he highlighted and cut my hair :) We were very close but due to sudden strange circumstances we lost touch after he stopped teaching. I think of him often and I knew he was a stylist nearby so I decided to surprise him and make an appointment to get my hair done.

It was just like it was 7 years ago, as if we had just seen eachother last week. We talked non-stop and at times over eachother trying to catch up on what the last 7 years has brought to us both. I knew I missed him but after seeing him I was really regretful that I let 7 years fly by without trying to reconnect with him. I vowed to myself that I will never be that stubborn again. And as for the hair....LOVE IT!

No comments: