Thursday, January 11, 2007

I am so in love!!!!!!!!!

Well I finally have a free minute to update, although I should probably use the time to be sleeping instead but I had to let everyone know how in love I am with Anderson and Jake! This past week has been the best of my life. I cannot express how much I love being a mom, how much I love Kevin, and how I cannot wait to watch them grow and develop. They are our dream come true and our miracles. We are so grateful that they are healthy and developing well.

Many thanks to all of you for all of the emails of support, prayers, and congratulations. Hopefully one day when we share this blog with the boys they will realize how loved and wanted they were by us and friends and family alike. We wish we could respond to them all but as you can imagine we are a little busy right now. In fact I ask Kevin almost everyday what day of the week it is or he will ask me the same question three times in a hour.....sleep deprivation can really take its toll. We will use the blog now to shamelessly brag about Anderson and Jake and to post pics :) Hope everyone will enjoy them as much as we do!

And if you're not sick of them yet, here are some more pictures in an album.

Or a nifty slideshow.

No comments: