Friday, December 11, 2009

Our last evening on Muirfield

It was the worst of times, it was the best of times. I can without a doubt say that I saw my darkest days while living in this house. During that long two year struggle, there were times when I absolutely hated this house. It was empty of toys, laughter and the joys of a family. It was a constant reminder of what we were missing out on and what we thought we would never have. Eventually I kept the door to the intended nursery permanently closed.

Then thankfully the clouds parted and the brightest rays of sunshine entered my life and was blinding. Inside of the walls of this house my heart has been the fullest it ever has. The most beautiful moments of my life have happened here in this house. It is a bittersweet parting.

No comments: