Monday, July 30, 2007

Our trip to Niagra on the Lake

Me at the White Water Rapids Walk.



The Falls.


Kevin at the White Water Rapids Walk.


Niagara on the Lake


Kevin and I took a mini-vacay to Niagra this past weekend. We had a great time but missed the boys terribly. I don't think I was ready to leave them yet. Everytime I saw a baby or family I got so bummed out that we didn't have them there with us. I was pulling out their pictures all the time and longing to feel their soft skin on my cheek or hear their sweet babbling. I was pathetic. We had planned to spend some of Sunday checking out all the wineries but decided to come home to our bubbies instead.



We rented a cottage that was just a block away from Lake Ontario and a 10 minute bike ride to downtown Niagara on the Lake. We shopped downtown, rode our bikes to see the falls, took a jet boat tour through the rapids and stopped at a couple of wineries.

No comments: