Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Let me tell you about this guy...



This little guy is KOOKY. He started off so unassuming. As a baby he did his own thing, he was so easy going....then three and a half hit. In the past couple of months, this guy has has found his voice. He has decided it's his way or the highway and he thus far he's been quite successful. He lolly gags like no other, couldn't light a fire under him if you tried, and based on his recent antics it appears that he thinks he's the third adult in the household.

Today during his naptime (which by the way he no longer sleeps during) he told me he had to go potty. This is another one of his lolly gagging antics to not have to sleep. He called me into the bathroom and showed me his new hat....his pull-up. I like to call it the skull-up cap. Despite the constant battle that ensues with him, I love his tenacity and quirkiness.

No comments: