Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'll eat you up I love you so

Anderson James

Jake Thomas

Kevin and I love these pics of the boys! Today we took Jake to the dr. because for the past week or so he has been having a lot of difficulty with his feedings. He seems to be in pain and doesn't want to eat. At times he has even cried just at the sight of the bottle. I had called the office last week and the nurse convinced me it was just gas, but obviously it wasn't. The dr. diagnosed him today with gastritis, an inflamation of the stomach lining. We are changing his formula to one that is gentler on the stomach and he will now have to take Zantac twice a day. Poor little guy was in so much pain, I'm just relieved that he will soon be feeling better and be back to his old self.

On Saturday the boys have an appointment at JCPenny for their 3 month pics. We're not sure how well that is going to go but then again their Easter Bunny pic exceeded our expectations so I guess you never know. On Sunday we will be spending the day with family here at our house. We will be having brunch with my side of the family and visiting with Kevin's side in the evening. Happy Easter to everyone!

No comments: