Sunday, October 22, 2006

Baby Shower

Today was our baby shower and I can't say thank you enough to everyone who came. Kevin and I are so appreciative of everyone's generosity, it is absolutely unbelievable how much baby stuff we received! After we came home from the shower my mother unpacked and organized everything for us and I just kept staring at all the stuff in shock. How can two little babies need so much?

I apologize that I was not able to do much visiting with everyone, it is difficult to socialize from a chair behind a table. Unfortunately (or fortunately for some :)) we had to speed things up a bit since I really wasn't supposed to be out and about but I wanted to make sure everyone knew how thankful I am that they came and for all the generous gifts we received. Hopefully I was able to express that, if I wasn't due to the super sonic speed of everything please know that I am.

So today was the highlight of my upcoming month. It's back to the couch and bed for the upcoming weeks, hopefully our little guys will stay comfortable where they are for the next couple of months.

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

It's too bad that you have to be on bed rest. I hope everything is fine with your boys. I'm only having 1 boy (due @ the beginning of January) and I can't believe how much stuff he needs! (And I haven't had my showers yet (too big of a family on both sides, so we're having 2 showers!) I am afraid to see what he gets next week!! Anyhow, just stopped by and finally wanted to say hello. Email me at graphicdesignchick at hotmail dot com to get an invite to my blog (private due to a stalker unfortunately!)