Tuesday, February 05, 2008

How much wood can a woodchuck, I mean baby, chuck?




Oh good lord...my once beautiful and new wordly possesions are slowly eroding. You may remember that Kevin and I spent a small fortune on the boys' furniture. Their cribs convert to double beds so they are meant to last a LONG, LONG time. It would appear that Anderson and Jake are intentionally sabotaging that plan. Both of them, unbeknownst to the other, are slowly eating away at their furniture. They have chewed it to pieces, it looks like someone took a pickax to the crib.

It doesn't stop there, they have managed to spit up or puke on every square inch of the living room carpet...that will need to be replaced. They have banged up my beloved side tables, a special order from down South that I waited 5 months for, and have managed to leave permanent greasy finger stains on countless kitchen cabinets. I scrub, apply touch ups, and even Uncle Jared has steam vacummed the floors but alas it is a futile effort. I'm waving the white flag. I officially surrender to the fact that my mini musuem has officially evolved into a home. I guess its not THAT bad of a thing.

No comments: